My Trip: Singapore 2

Salam, I've been really quiet for sometimes now. So, quick post about the trip. Just need to finish it here, now. I don't like to stop halfway, it's so not me. I don't know how far you enjoy looking at those pics, but,in the meantime, just bear with it, will you. Not in the mood of typing, it's one of those days when you just want things to go just like your plan, quietly. Hmm..so, here goes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The houses ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Buildings --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vehicles ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







The Masjids -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The People -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Myself
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Archery at Simpang Renggam, Johor -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Further questions about the pictures are welcome. I think that will be all,
Till then..Wslm



Comments

0 Responses to "My Trip: Singapore 2"
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Stories

Web Statistics