I just learn how to get past exams papers from library IIUM website.
I hope it's not to late to share it with those who are studying in the same university as me.
1) Go to IIUM website : http://www.iiu.edu.my/
2) Then, click at 'LIBRARY'
3) You will see the front page of IIUM Library. Then, click at the 'EXAMINATION PAPER'
4) Next, write down the COURSE CODE of the subject that you want. As an example, type RKQS 3210A. Without COURSE CODE, it might be difficult to find the exam papers.
5) Then, you will get the result like this :
6) Choose the exam paper that you would like to view. There are many exam papers according to semesters offered.
7) Then, if you want to save it, click at 'SAVE A COPY'. Like this:
8) Finally, save it to your laptop/desktop. You can view it anytime and anywhere you want. It is easy, right? =)
* INSPIRING DAKWAH, LEADING THE UMMAH *
credit: Ma'ruf Club UIA