Dear Friends

pic from Walk in the Town 1(cdek, me,mhudzaifah, Adi F & Taqi-the photographer)

Friends..

If one day you feel like crying…
Call me.
I don’t promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away–
Don’t be afraid to call me.
I don’t promise to ask you to stop…
But I can run with you

If one day you don’t want to listen to anyone…
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.

But if one day you call…
And there is no answer…
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you.

For my dear friends all over the world.
Remember "A friend in need is a friend indeed".

"To smile in the company of your brother is charity. To command to do good deeds and to prevent others from doing evil is charity. To guide a person in a place where he can go astray is charity. To remove troublesome things like thorns and bones from the road is charity. To pour water from your jug into the jug of your brother is charity. To guide a person with defective vision is charity for you.'' ( Al-Bukhari)

credit: Hanan

note: Yesterday me and my friends; mhudzaifah, Bajet Pan and Cdek went to the 2nd Walk in the Town (or should I call it Drive in the Town?!). We decided to take a break from our busy (read:boring) schedule and take a walk around the town (TS to be more precise). Can't wait to see the pictures we took even when there's not much. mhudzaifah, Please upload it once you're done with the editing on me.com. It's easier to download it from there.

note2: mhudzaifah joined my univ. volleyball training last night. Even though he quited a very long time ago, he still has the arts of spiking. I am jealous. Early morning, I receive an sms from him. It goes something like this. "Muslim itu tidak berpagi-pagi melainkan selesai 4 perkara, membaca Al-Quran, Zikir, Do'a dan berfikir". Many thanks for the reminder, bro.

note: M3 Gen 10 supposed to have reunion last year but due to everyone's busy schedule, it was postponed to an undecided date. Na'am, as the leader, do something about it before you fly to UK. I miss my brothers in Islam, my friends.

note4: Today is Friday. The khutbah was in Arabic. I understand it just a little bit. I'm waiting for ukur kira to post the khutbah translation like he usually do. Let us wait and read it here.

Comments

14 Responses to "Dear Friends"
  1. salam..

    treasured the memories...
    friendship unlike any other issues we found it as a small subject to talk to. but we dont really notice how we treasure the value of it when everyone and everything around us seem to turn upside down.

    those who can be at your side no matter in what term u r in...those who can say anything to u without boundaries and those who can still be there in every ways u need..thats what we called true friends.

  2. Best a jalan2..
    Syangnya ana x dpt join sbb ana junior nta..hehehe

    Bagus a tazkirah jepah..

  3. Ana ke yg kena translate khutbah td?..huhu..Ana x majoring Arab la..

    Ana pn x paham semua.dlm 70%-80% ja paham.

  4. i called u once and u didnt answer,...
    its because u were training at that time,..hehe
    or should i really go despite of that? (to get extra muscle ache)

    but the thing is, the poem is quite something, if it really comes from you...(hope that u r not following pak din and my footsteps)...

    Walk in Town 2 will be posted soon, but no exact date,..actually i ll be studying with a very hectic timetable, so need to find a time to sit down, turn on my mac, do some uploading and whatnot

    will be postng them to my me.com and blog/flickr...

    RU?- i really hope that we can meet,..chit chat, talking about our past, and future.our personal life and DNT life....masyaallah,..
    doa2 dapat jumpa,..kita buat RU keluarga la..masing2 bawa zaujah n anak2...hehe

    IIUM Volleyball Mustangs played very well..
    and they were very friendly,..although I supposedly be considered as rival..hehe

    Alhamdulillah, I myself was shocked that i can still play and SPIKE (good spike indeed), and I like the scorpion one (great technique, amin, shubah),..

    Buat apa jealous, anta and amin are far far far better than me, u played very well and have a good coach,..and I m just sitting here practicing my BELLY-BUILDING,..hehe
    I should be jealous then,..

    Jazakallah for the hospitality given..

    UKUR KIRA- ana lupa langsung pasal anta, maaf la,..lagipun nta sibuk buat design haluan mgu depan...ana xnak kacau..hehe

  5. best kan uia.dwibahasa :)
    grab the opportunity!
    lama xblaja bhs arab. :)
    btw,semoga hbgn ukhuwah dgn kawan2 kamu spt ukhuwah fillah abadan abada..
    take care..
    :)

  6. meaningful poem.. hope i could b a good friends too..

  7. @atiqah

    Wassalam.

    thank you friend for the reminder. that's true, very true indeed. and these people are my friends. Forever.
    ----------------------------------

    @ukur kira

    hehe. I thought you don't like walking around with seniors. hehe. Next time, we'll invite you to come along, and at that time, no excuses k. hehe

    you're the only one who can. that's why I ask you.

    @مرضيا تي محمد جا ميلي ~

    rindu shbt, call la. teknologi skang byk. hehe

    you're welcome. thanks to hanan though.
    ----------------------------------

    @mhuno

    the poem is from little sis hanan. I think I already put her link up there.

    make it Drive in Twon. hehe. we were driving to be precise. It's ok. take your time.

    RU-this matter cannot be discuss just among us. zaujah lambat lagi la nampanye RU kite.

    USIM is our rival only in game. We're quite friendly with every teams. ceh~

    u can still spike, I still jealous.

    you're welcome. thanks for treating us at Chicken RS and Fruit Juice at Farouq.
    ---------------------------------

    @.Cik Nana.

    UIA mmg bes. bkan dwibahasa. multibahasa. xterkire byknye bahasa2 kt UIA ni. hehe
    Thanks for the do'a. Amin. u too. take care. bawak balik buah tgn.
    ---------------------------------

    @Nurul

    thanks. Of course. You're one of my fellow blogger friends. hehe


    -----------------------------------

    thank you all for your comments. Friends forever k. Please always remind me of Islam, Allah and hereafter.

  8. Munsyi.. bile nak kuar lagi? nak ikut..huhu

  9. @pujey

    hoho..Len kali ana soh jepah ajak anta. skang pon korg sibuk kan.hehe

  10. aaaa
    tapi, "kawan" tu tak kan buat macam tu dekat kita kan?
    haha!

    sebab "kawan" tu ada cara mereka yang tersendiri pulak.

    XD XD XD

    salam sahabat munsyi.

  11. yup. that's the real meaning of true friends. =)

    salam sahabat cik tirah.

  12. dah crop pic nihhh.wakakakahhh gurau je.ehh muka awk mcm ex bf saya plak.cisssss

  13. @Farah Hanis:nak delete gamba2 personal dlm blog ni cepat2 la pasni haha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Stories

Web Statistics