9th Kotoba & gone~








  Truly, in the heart there is a void
that cannot be removed except with the company of Allah

And in there is a sadness
that cannot be removed, except
with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him

And in there is an emptiness
that can not be filled except with
ove for Him and by turning to Him
and always remembering Him

And if a person were given all of
the world and what is in it
it would not fill this emptiness


Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya


All of a sudden, my late friend, Allahyarhamhu Ammar Zulkifli came across my mind. It makes me think. I wish I could be more like him. To be admired and envied because of his good akhlaq. To be loved and remembered even when he's gone.  A person who was very dear to everyone. I don't think my existance or continuing existance in this world can give as much effect to everyone around me as he did.

"Don't give up. Don't be Sad. Strive harder next time. Be good to everyone. Be closer to Allah. Insya Allah, your prayers will be answered"


A reminder from me for me before going back to IIU tomorrow for my new semester.Actually, right at this moment,  I'm a bit messed up with my result and other stuffs. Short semester break did not help at all and long semester break will only make everything worse. I just need to learn to accept everything and strive harder, that's all.


"..But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah know and you know not. " (Al-Baqarah:216)

Thank You Allah 

Thanks a lot my dear friends for reminding me always, for staying by my side.



 

Comments

9 Responses to "9th Kotoba & gone~"
  1. gud luck with new semester..

  2. thanks bro..all the best for you too

  3. each person has his own quality that he never know..i used to feel the same thing..'why am I not as solehah as her?', 'why other people always look at her as the best example?','am I not good enough?'

    until in UKM, I found myself..the true me where I can be myself..I can proud to say, 'yes I am better than those people who I envied the most'..

    don't ever think you are lesser than others..because Allah grant with what you are now for something that you must know and figure out yourself..be proud of who you are..from Allah we came and to Him we'll be back..wallahualam

  4. I know. It just that sometimes I wish I could be more like 'them'. But in the end, I lost to myself, the determination is not there.

    Thanks for your advices. Really need them when I'm feeling down.

  5. be urself..n be clear of what u are doing...

    bcoz...

    our shoe is not same as others shoe... be good in the way u are...not in da way of other..

    **faham ke?? ^^ neway, all da best for sem baru, n be prepared on the practical training too coz the world outside is really unpredictable...

  6. thanks Mar for the advice. Yes. My shoe is my shoe. But sometimes, trying other shoe is also important in our life, don't you think so?

    Practical. The companies didn't reply to me yet except Kyoto Automation in Puchong. Don't know if I'm going to accept it or not.

  7. yes...maybe... but u just can use that shoe if it fit with u...if not, it will affect u...and even can hurt u... am i right...? but, maybe there is one flexible shoe that can fit anyone.. =)

    owh.. this is just my opinion... not necessary to be rite... to accept da firm, consider bout da transport, where to live,coz all of that affect... lg2 kalo keje require u to do O.T...
    but not sure for ur courses la...tp jgn tolak trus..sbb kadang2...musim praktikal ni, it is a bit hard to find da firm...coz everyone have to compete...

    neway, gambate!!!

    **keje mmg penat walaupun tak bz sgt... terfikir ssh payah ummi ayah cari duit....

  8. btul2..stuju..thanks for ur opinion

  9. heee... sesame...
    paling senang, praktikal kat umah.. sume free... mcm sy skarang...hee...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Stories

Web Statistics