Omedeto is Congratulation~ PMR Result 2009 & Wedding Reception

Assalam 'alaikum,

PMR 2008

Congrats to my brother and my students in Janda Baik. Its a bit late but I'll just post this anyway. The results of the 2009 Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) examination were announced on Dec 24, last Friday. According to the Malay Mail online newspaper, the overall results in the country were better than last years'.

Just for the record, this year around, 8 students of Ma'had Attarbiyah Al-Islamiyah (MATRI) Perlis scored all A's. As for my brother, Basyar Ridha, he got 8A's and a D in Arabic. The does not have a very good command of this language maybe because he was not from a religious primary school like me and he's not very familiar with the language yet, even after 3 years of learning it. Despite that, I think a little bit of effort and encouragement might help mastering the language in the future.

I got a message early that evening from my student in Janda Baik thanking me for  teaching and helping her in Science subject and I'm very happy for her and the others. She's got 8A's too. Now I know what it is like to share the happiness with your students.

As a reminder for my brothers, friends and my students in JB, high school life, the real battle will be the SPM. Form 4 is not a honeymoon year, for sure. If you want to do well in SPM, you need to start from now. I'm saying this based on my mistakes. You'll thank me later.



Second brother's akad.


The Reception

The reception went very well other than few shortcomings like the PA systems did not work very well  and excessive goody bags that were purposely prepared more than the invited guests. On the behalf of my family, I would like to thank everyone very much for your help and assistance in making the reception a success. And thanks also for taking your time coming to the wedding, especially sis Azah's and sis Nadiah's family, my uncles and aunts, cousins, friends and everybody who helped make this day wonderful for my brothers and family. Thanks again.

I'm very happy to see my uncles who I rarely meet even during eid because they're very busy.

"The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes." - Amy Grant

For my brothers, even though I'm not married myself, I would like to share something about marriage. Marriage is about giving, not taking. In fact, every relationship is all about giving and taking. If all you have done is take, you should also consider giving as it will balance your relationship.

For Husbands:

> On the Day of Judgment :Allah will ask men if they fulfilled their obligations towards their families. They who fear Allah will do their best to direct the way his wife and children live by educating himself and his family to living according to the Sunnah of the Prophet(Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) and the Holy Qur'an, the final word of Allah.

> The Prophet(Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "The best of you is the best one to his family." [Al-Tabarani]

> To share food with her, to provide her with (decent) clothes as he provides himself, to refrain from smacking her,
and not ignoring her but in the house. [Ahmad]

> One should not hate his believer wife. If he dislikes some of her attitudes, he would (surely) like others (attitudes).
[Muslim]

> Fear Allah in (treating) women. [Muslim]

> Be advised to treat women righteously.  [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

> And live with them honorably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing that Allah brings through it a great deal of good. [4:19]

> The Prophet(Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said to Saaid ibn Abi Waqqas,"Know that no charity that you give whether small or large, for the sake of Allah, but you will be rewarded for it, even the bite (of food) that you put in your wife's mouth." [Bukhari & Muslim]

While the obligations of the wife toward her husband includes:
> Being head of the household
> To be obeyed
> Physical relations
> Control over who enters the house
> Wife leaves the house only with his permission
> Housework and being served by his wife (two opinions)
> To be shown gratitude for his efforts
> She does not fast (voluntary) except with his permission






"Son must obey his parents and wife must obey her husband, as long as they do not command him/her to do anything Haram"







Anyway, Allah Almighty knows best.


note: Special thanks to those who paid for the lovely seafood dinner tonight. ^^
note2: Dedicating this song to both the newlyweds.




I heard this song when I visited CFS PJ's library last thursday. The same song when I was still in PJ. 
Anyone can guess when this song was  played everyday? :)



Comments

7 Responses to "Omedeto is Congratulation~ PMR Result 2009 & Wedding Reception"
  1. apasal gmbr tu macam pelik?? macam silap scan?? ke sengaje wat begitu?? huhu btw, cograts munsyi sensei~

  2. congrats to both newly-wed couple..
    and to the whole family too...

  3. @fana neechan

    sensei la plak. pic tu mmg amik cmtu. gne lense pe tah.xpakar bab2 ni^^


    @Atiqah

    thanks.

  4. Entries about wedding always made me chill. Anyway, congrats to your student! Keep up the good work bro!

  5. maybe it's because you're at a stage of experiencing it yourself. hehe

    Thanks man.

  6. wah. form 4 sgt honeymoon. bestnye form 4 dulu. suma subject failed... kelas ponteng.. form5 merana.. hahaha.. tp xpe kot. kalu insaf awal. smpt la catchup. :)) tp xsuma org ley wat cm2. so.. stdy la awal2 kalu nk senang time form5 nnt.

  7. hehe..F4 mmg honeymoon..smpai form5 pon msih honeymoon..Alhamdulillah xde yg fail. tp result truk la. ^^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Stories

Web Statistics