Don't let your kids do this at home!!
When we were small, we used to play together a lot. Sometimes we even play with dangerous stuffs.
1. Climb tree and do abseiling using telephone line wires after coming back from camping.
2. Use hot knife to marked on our Dash Yankuro's cars to make them look like been struck by lightning.
3. Bicycle racing and end up injuring ourselves.
4. Fill a large basin with water, sit in it, put another basin on top and pretend it is a submarine only with water inside instead of outside.
5. Play with neighbors kittens and in the end they died.
6. Buy a lot of cactuses every single week and they also died eventually.
and many other blurry yet fond memories.
"Sometimes we fight over small things in our lives, but that show we concern about each other"
"We fight but that does not mean we don't love one another, right?"
Go ahead. Call your family members. Catch up with their life. You never know when Allah is going to take them from you.
Note: My brother's interview with Leicester University is today. Wishing All the best for him. Future med student Insya Allah.
Note2: There's only my abah, umi, Abg Khalid & me at home during this break. Feels like I'm the youngest, and not married. ^_^
A bit info about Family system in Islam.
Read more: here
In Islam, family is the cornerstone of the social system. Family is not a casual or spontaneous organization of people, but it is a divinely ordained institution. Family and marriage are regarded as noble and sacred; a social contract that confers mutual rights and obligations on the couple.
The progress and welfare of society or its breakdown can be traced to the strength and unity or to the weakness of the family. The weakness is a crucial indicator of the weakness of society, reflected by problems like juvenile delinquency, drug abuse, alcoholism, teenage pregnancies, and divorce.