1. I just got another offer from a company in Bangi. According to Adib, my friend who are already accepted the offer from the same company, they will give me an allowance of 200 MYR.
2. I am thinking of accepting the offer but then again, the words from a senior who have completed the industrial training with the same company still ring in my mind. It's about some issues going on there during his practical training.
3. As of this date, I'm still waiting for the offer from two companies. They are actually looking for permanent employees rather than temporary practical students and said that they'll contact me if any available vacancy.
3.5. So, what should I do? The industrial training starts on April 12th. If I still couldn't get any company after I reject this one, I'll be doomed. It's not just about money.
4. Midterms were not very good. Need to struggle for finals.
5. Project still on-going but very slowly.
6. If I cannot go to trainings, weddings, meetings or gatherings, please understand that I'm at my room finishing my jobs. I know you guys are busy too, so, you guys should understand my problems.
Till then, cheerio~
note: Is it possible that the company people read this? maybe after they view my FB or search my email. (a bit scary because of the news about people getting fired through FB and all)