is it ok if i fail? I should go now.


 Assalamualaikum.

I'm really sorry about my previous outburst in this post. I've decided to re-write it all over again. And thanks all for your words of encouragement. I really appreciated it. Actually, I'm not thinking straight at that time. I mean, I need to do lots of things and with the pressures, plus more works to do, I lose to myself. 

But then again, it's not their fault. and it is definitely not PM's fault. It's mine. I practically hate myself right now. For not be able to prioritize "important" things first instead of "urgent" things, for not be able to stand up when I fall, for not able to find my determination to succeed when I needed it most. I should just focus, I should just go.

So long, fare thee well
The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell
So turn down this bed of stone
Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong

The long December rain is falling now
Running down on streets to nowhere
Music is my life you're my sweetest nightingale
But I cant hear it here no more

And I go
I go

Hush now, dont shake or break
Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave
No matter what they do or say
Lay me on the sleepy meadow by the tracks upon your face 


Till then.

note: I knew the world does not revolve around me, it just sometimes I forget about it.

Comments

21 Responses to "is it ok if i fail? I should go now."
  1. semacam down je shu'bah??
    moga allah mudahkan urusan anta...
    mohon kekuatan dari allah...
    insyaallah

  2. eh,jangan la fail..

    emm,mslh shu'bah nk dkt sama dgn rmate akk..

    yg pntg buat keputusan yg terbaik utk diri shu'bah..

    barakallufik..=)

  3. Entri ini makes me feel guilty.
    Am i the 1 who push u?

    AArgh!!

    I dont want this job!

  4. be strong k...
    sometimes u have to give in something to gain other things in life..

  5. ade something lebih baik tgu ko ni... sabo2.. ganbatte!

  6. thanks a lot minna san. really appreciated it.

  7. wat slow2 k...
    don't stress urself!

  8. Shu'bah i actually like your english...

    I like this post and also the previous post...

    Even when your nearly unsound mind, you can come out with a good post...haha

    Well lets ponder Surah Baqarah: 216...

    May the blessings of ALLAH be upon you...

  9. be strong k munsyi...
    banyak kan doa..dun give up..
    Allah always ada right?..

  10. @Amin
    Thanks. my writing is nothing as compared to yours.

    @Eiyda
    thanks. I'll.

  11. dont worry,..i know you time management skill is as good as mine,..which is near nil,..lol

  12. yup..ur English is good though how much u r emotionally unstable..

  13. @mhuno
    thanks. At least you're better.hehe

    @Atiqah
    I try to sound stable that's why. thanks to you.

  14. Sorry, blog yg ajar tu dh dprivatekn. br nk share. xingat lak. hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Stories

Web Statistics