Assalamualaikum and a very good day to you.
Do read this post and this post first.
Done? Ok. At this moment, after the delay for two days, the cargo ships had started their journey to Gaza strip at 5.30p.m. Malaysian Time. These are the details about the ships involved in the convoy to send the humanitarian aid:
• Four cargo ships
• Four passenger ships
• Coming from Turkey, Greece, Ireland
• 700 to 800 peace activists and MPs from more than 40 countries
• 10,000 tonnes of supplies, including:
• Water purification equipment
• 20 tonnes of paper for schools
• Prefabricated homes
• $1m (£700,000) of medical equipment, including: CAT scanners' wheelchairs, crutches
• A complete dental surgery, including drills and a chair
• Sports equipment, including footballs and basketballs
• Crayons and pens
• By donations, ranging from $1.39 from an individual in Brunei to €300,000 (£256,000) collected in Malaysi. source: DentistOnline
Update at 10.55 p.m:
- 560 people had boarded the passenger ship which is followed by 2 cargo ships. Departed from Turkey.
- Gather in the middle of Mediterranean Sea near Cyprus strip with all the other ships from Europe. 7.00 p.m. Still waiting for the ships to arrive.
- These ships are expected to arrive at Gaza strip tomorrow, Saturday.
Reports coming from the Israeli Navy say they will jam the flotilla’s signals and communications, isolating those on board the ships, and barring the world from witnessing what could become a confrontation or prolonged naval stand-off.
The strategy of the Freedom Flotilla, however, is to resist any attempts by the Israeli Navy to hijack its ships or to divide cargo ships from passenger vessels.
“The message from Israel is clear: ‘We will stop you. And no-one can prevent us from stopping you.’ said Free Gaza chair, Huwaida Arraf.
“However, we will non-violently resist Israeli attempts to seize our boats. Thousands of people have contributed to making this flotilla a reality, and the people of Gaza are expecting us.
- 16 Pirate Israeli boats are going to stop the ships from entering Gaza strip. They waited there.
- Israeli Navy will try to seize the boats no matter what. Maybe they will use Helicopters and Commandos to do it.
- Malaysian and Indonesian representatives are needed to be on a look out at several locations on the ship to prevent any pirates or Israeli's attacks while waiting for other ships from Ireland and Greece.
- Challenger-2 from Greece undergo some difficulties with engines problems. Suspected sabotage by insiders but not sure. The boats are going to turn around. All passengers are loaded into IHH passenger boats.
- Gaza aid sail postponed till Saturday due to technical problem in one of vessels. Seven ships instead of eight. Read More
They will need our Du'a and Hajat Prayers. Spread this.Thank you.
Update at 10.36am, May 29th
Update at 10.36am, May 29th
Witness the current event from your home at this website, follow the position of Flotilla on the map and