Assalamualaikum and Good Morning.
Some of you might have read about this. We have good news and bad news. Let's hear the good news first.
-On Monday, 48 activists were released by the Israeli Government. 20 of them were taken by helicopter ambulance by the Turkey Governments, all of them are Turkish.
- 12 Malaysian activists who were on board along with other 682 peace activists are alive. Alhamdulillah. They were released from the Israeli detention and sent to Amman, Jordan. Their personal items such as passports, cameras, personal computers were taken by the Israel.
- The release of Malaysian activists was helped by Turkey, Jordan, Ireland and Philippine, the countries which have the diplomatic relationship with Israel.
- Ashwad Ismail, the reporter from Astro Awani immediately contacted the news channel after the release.
Still Bad News:
- We are not sure the number of the peace activists who are still detained in Haifa. Further investigation was constructed to find out whether they assaulted the Israeli commandos or not.
- 2 Indonesian activists were injured and were treated at the hospital while 10 others still under the detention.
- The Israeli send the seized aid to Gaza, Egypt has opened its border, but we still don't expect much from these cowards.
Right after the release, Tn. Hj Noorazman said: "The Israeli attacked us without warning after Solatul Fajar, with rubber bullets but after sometime, they use live ammunition" (Video, 0:36)
Haneen Zuabi, a released activist and also an Israel member of Parliament said:
"It was clear from the size of the force that boarded the ship that the purpose was not only to stop this sail, but to cause the largest possible number of fatalities in order to stop such initiatives in the future."
Ambassador Edward Peck, 80 years old, describes chaos on the Israeli raid.
and Israel medias justify their action by saying that they were just defending themselves. But we still can find doubts in their evidences. HERE
Israeli attack on Gaza aid flotilla outrages world, including Israeli citizen,
Remember, even when all the activists are released (which is not at the moment), the Palestinian still need our help, our donations, our food and medical supplies. Don't stop spreading the word and don't stop the donation.