Should I be happy?

Assalamualaikum.

It has been ages since I wrote a post in English. So here it is. My last post before I continue my study for this new semester on Monday. Just for your information, I'm in my final year. Meaning, more workloads, more projects and reports are waiting for me. 

Being a not-so-hardworking Engineering student, I tend to do things last minute, which is not advisable for an Engineering student, what more an automotive major in IIUM. It can cost you your money to pay for the extended semester. (-_-")

Setting that aside, so today I should have finish my EIT report because the submission date is on 12th, this Monday. And yet again, I do it slowly because I think I can talk to my lecturer into allowing me to submit it a bit later. And after being advised by someone (or maybe instructed by that person) I try to finish it before 12th. That is, until my friend tag me a picture of this,

\(^_^)/

So tell me, should I be happy? hehe

Jgn malas-malas.nanti menyesal.Siapkan report sebelum 12 julai

Remembering this 'instruction', I think I'll just finish everything before the new semester starts.

Moral for this post:
Don't Leave for Tomorrow What You Can Do Today

  • - To all IIUM students, all the best for this new semester.
  • - To all bloggers who are attending the GB gathering tomorrow, May you guys get some benefits from the program and not just fun. Too bad I cannot join the event.
    • - To all my blog readers, thanks again for come and visit my blog for these past few months even when I'm not updating anything. Thanks a lot.
    • - By the way, have you read this short story written by me? Duri dan Mawar [Ch1] , [Ch2] , [Ch3] [Ch4] I'll be much obliged if you guys can drop a comment or two on my writings. many thanks.
    • - For those who have drop their comments, thanks a bunch. I'll try to answer each comment and give you a visit back.
    • - Last but not least, Ramadhan is getting near. So, be prepared for it. 
    اَللّهُمَّ بَارِكْ لَنَا فِى رَجَبَ وَ شَعْبَانَ وَ بَلِّغْنَا رَمَضَان
    Allahumma barik lana fi Rajab wa Sha’ban wa ballighna Ramadan
    O Allah! Make the months of Rajab and Sha’ban blessed for us, and let us reach the month of Ramadan (i.e. prolong our life up to Ramadan, so that we may benefit from its merits and blessings)
    [Narrated by at-Tabarani and Ahmad] (Source)

      Till then, Assalamualaikum and fill your day with useful activities ya.


      All the blue coloured words are links to another related posts. Feel free to click. \(^_^)/

      Find Munsyi's Blog on Facebook
      Thanks to Bihah Obachan~

        Comments

        12 Responses to "Should I be happy?"
        1. hahaha. happy la ye. ptt diorg awl kan lg. bia gelabah smua budak.

        2. Good luck on your assignment and yes, do not procrastinate. Especially when you have time to do the work.

        3. I think u shud b happy..n put double the effort.!

          mann..u remind me of myself sometimes.. xP like ojisan, like obachan.

        4. gud luck bro..
          jumpe sok.. eh, ko x g ke? (笑)

        5. Salam.
          Good luck my nakama.
          Jangan bertangguh, buat sahaja.
          Nanti naik sem, tak payah terkejar2 lagi.

          Jaga diri baik2.

        6. i remembered when i was in Uni..friends always ask for postponement..but i ddnt enjoy it because i know, the longer i delay the submission, the longer i will put aside to do all the works..in the end, i will have trouble to finish everything and everything will be done hastily and carelessly.

        7. Salam.
          hee..
          u should be happy no matter what..
          sedih boleh..but there's must be a limit..
          buat kerja tenang2 aje k..
          work smart and work hard.
          :)

          gambatte ne!!

        8. kira berita baik la ni..
          menangguh kerja ni mmg la penyakit kronik..ckp berdasarkan pengalaman..huhu

        9. caiyok bro :)
          tangguh takpe tapi nanti jangan jenuh ;)

        10. Shu'bah.

          Tahu entry ini dalam English tapi lebih suka cakap BM dengan kamu. :)

          Dia yang memberi arahan itu pastinya garang kan?sebab tulah kamu berkeputusan untuk menyiapkan juga report kamu tu. :)

          Bagus. Gunakan masa lapang sebaik-baiknya.

          'U should be happy because she/he seems to be happy when reads this entry. :)'

        11. i dont things last minute too, sometimes. =)

          and a good effort of an english post! keep it up!!

        12. good luck. hari2 menjelang deadline, memang hidup dalam tekanan ya. hehe.

        Blog Widget by LinkWithin

        My Previous Stories

        Web Statistics