"Pray even when things are okay"

Assalamualaikum.

I have a lot of things in my mind right now. But I'm not going to explain each and every details as it will only bore people out.

Just want to tell you guys that things are very hectic for me right now. I'm glad some of you text message me and some of you even sacrifice your credit to call me asking about my life since I haven't been updated my blog for almost two weeks, not that anyone cares. But from the bottom of my heart for those who call and text me, thank you very much.

So, allow me to list down things I need to focus on right now, in a way only I would understand, of course.

IIUM: Final Year Project 5weeks, Final semester 19Ch, Fees 1500+-
JC: AGM, Multimedia (Dec 16th)
Baito: JB (during break and every Saturday in new semester)
Favor: AH, HA, IH, NF. (ASAP)
Job: Start sending CVs by mid sem. Desperately need a job straightaway after this semester. InsyaAllah. Remind me please.

Syu's Tumblr here


Till then, maybe will only get to update on weekends because my final semester schedule is very, I mean VERY pack. 

If I don't reply to your SMSes, please understand that I need to finish lot of things before new semester and maybe accidentally overlooked them. So, forgive me.

I think that's all for now. See you in the next post. Thanks for the prayers guys. Remember, always pray even when things are okay.

Welcome the new Hijrah 1432~

Comments

17 Responses to ""Pray even when things are okay""
  1. may Allah make it easy for u..insyaAllah u can do it..focus on what u r working on right now..when u have time then u can come over here and update ur current status..hehe..all the best senpai..

  2. Goodluck in whatever you do. Will pray for you. InsyaAllah.

    Salam maal hijrah :)

  3. the problem is,people always forget to pray when things are okay.that people refer to me. =(

  4. wow...
    relax...
    everything's gonna be just fine..
    all the best...
    salam maal hijrah...
    huhu...

  5. may we always keep the faith to ALLAH. be thankful when things are fine, hold on tight when we face difficulties. salam maal hijrah.

  6. good luck always...
    happy new year...
    ;)

  7. semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan encik munsyi. amin :)

  8. gravatar auntie meen says: [Reply to comment]

    salam,

    bersyukurlah kerana kamu bz dgn perkara2 kebaikan, kerana fitnah masa lapang itu terlalu merbahaya dan merosakkan.

    semoga Allah mempermudahkan segala urusan kamu. yakinlah dgn ayat ke-7, pada surah 47 (Muhammad).

    All the best to you.

  9. Assalamualaikum.

    Selamat mulakan semester baru.Jaga diri dan kesihatan.Kalau stress, atau tension dengan study jgn lupa isi hati dgn majlis ilmu.Mudah-mudahan sentiasa dilapangkan rezeki dan urusan. Insya Allah.Jgn lupa saling doakan kecemerlangan bersama.:)

  10. yo Munsyi Abdullah! ehm. Salam. seperti request di entri ni:

    You need a job straightaway after this semester!!

    tolong ingat ye...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Previous Stories

Web Statistics